The Board appointed Nikolakopoulos, currently Group Chief Commercial Officer, as Deputy CEO, supervising the Commercial and the Operations Divisions, and Mr. Sfatos, to date Group Corporate Affairs Director, as Deputy CEO, supervising the new Strategy and Communication Division and the Human Resources Division.
The Board of Directors was formed into a Body as following:
- Sokratis P. Kokkalis, Chairman, Executive Member
- Constantinos G. Antonopoulos, Vice Chairman, Non-Executive Member
- Antonios I. Kerastaris, CEO, Executive Member
- Nikolaos E. Nikolakopoulos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
- Chrysostomos D. Sfatos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
- Dimitrios Ch. Klonis, Non-Executive Member
- Sotirios N. Filos, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Anastasios M. Tsoufis, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Ioannis P. Tsoukaridis, Independent Non-Executive Member
The Board term expires next April 10th, 2019.
Intralot, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 52 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.1 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,100 employees the company is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience.