At iGB Affiliate Lisbon visitors can expect meet over 2,500 delegates, 100 affiliate programs, 1,200 affiliate attendees, conference sessions that increased the revenue, insights from industry experts, and amazing networking parties, in incredible venues of Lisbon.
Besides Gelfi, Valente and Lucas, there will be more Brazilian participation in the event. Thomas Carvalhaes, Group Country Manager, Brazil and LatAm of LeoVegas, will be a speaker also on the lecture of 17th.
17/10 - 3:45 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - Conference Room 1
Vai Brasil! Cashing in on Brazil’s online gaming revolution
• With regulation for fixed-odds sports betting to come in the next 2-4 years, how can you take advantage of Brazil’s predicted market value of $2.1 billion USD?
• Understanding why your LatAm strategy might not be relevant for the continent’s only Portuguese-speaking market
• What kinds of customers do you need to appeal to in Brazil and what are they looking for?
• Brazil’s payment infrastructure: What obstacles are you likely to face when setting up a site?
Pedro Lucas, CEO - Apostaonline.com
Alessandro Valente, CEO – SuperAfiliados
André Gelfi, Managing Partner – Suaposta
17/10 - 12:00 p.m. / 12:45 p.m. - Conference Room 2
Searching for your start in Spanish-speaking Latin America? Open markets, internet access and demographics
• Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Puerto Rico: What stage are they at with online gambling and when can you start working with local partners?
• Infrastructural information: Bankability, internet access, and available verticals – knowing where your opportunities lie
• Localisation: Which marketing models work best in each jurisdiction and adapting your content to a specific country’s cultural and linguistic tendencies
• Which games will give you the most depositing traffic where?
Thomas Carvalhaes, Group Country Manager, Brazil and LatAm – LeoVegas
Source: Games Magazine Brasil