At 2pm, we start the official broadcast. Check all the access ways in our different social networks to watch the event in Portuguese:
In the chat rooms of these social networks you can leave your question so that panelists can answer live during the webinar. You can also send questions to WhatsApp +55 11 96077-3335
or [email protected] .
As during the entire cycle, this webinar will have the support of Clarion Events and an online, open and free broadcast in Portuguese through Games Magazine Brasil official social networks on YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin.
Looking to offer a service with the highest quality possible, the broadcast is always in charge of a professional TV company, content producer and specialized in event streaming.
A proprietary and exclusive platform for this type of webinar will distribute the signal to Games Magazine Brasil accounts on Youtube Live, Facebook Watch and Linkedin Live, so that no one is left out and access with just one click, without the need to download apps.
In this panel we will explore:
- Loterias Caixa on the roadmap of State privatizations: Should we continue with the monopoly to maintain social aid or could companies also generate these resources?
- The Brazilian payout is among the lowest in the world and there are projects in Congress to lower them even further. How to raise it to leave it to global levels and raise revenue.
- State lotteries and their relationship with the Union. How do they work today and what plans do they have to grow? Mineira / Intralot Lottery as a success story.
- The advances of IGT and Scientific Games with Lotex, the only lottery in Brazil in private hands.
- Can technology help create new products and points of sale? What are the world experiences that Brazil could incorporate?
- How will lotteries coexist with the sports betting market that will open soon?
- Altair Mendanha (General Lottery Coordinator of the Ministry of Economy)
- Ludovico Calvi (President of GLMS - Global Lottery Monitoring System)
- Roberto Quattrini (Representative of the Estrela Instantânea consortium - IGT / SG)
- Sergio Alvarenga (Chairman of the Board of Intralot Brasil)
- Roberto Brasil Fernandes (Lawyer and author of the Lottery Law Book in Brazil)
Witoldo Hendrich Jr (Founding partner of Online IPS Brazil and Hendrich Advogados)