With this announcement, Vibra Gaming has joined other leading firms such as BetConstruct (Gold Sponsor), Altenar (Silver Sponsor), Golden Race, Alfastreet, Aruze, Rivalo, Digitain, AGT Software, Betradar, Latam Win, Playtech-TCPay and Betgames that will dictate corporate conference in development of the forum.
On the other hand, WorldMatch, an Italian company that provides the latest technology for online casino games in slot machines, varieties of poker and multiple games, has made the decision to be a Platinum Sponsor of GAT.
Academy and forum
Organizers of the GAT Virtual Expo decided that all the academic sessions of the fair will be held in the large auditorium of the VirtWay platform. The minute-by-minute schedule of each day is being specified in detail, which can be attended by all those with an avatar and virtual identity. The agenda includes:
Forum: The New Normal in the Gaming Industry
- Inauguration by LATAM regulatory authorities.
- Panel of regulators on the future of land based and online casinos.
- Panel of Latin American associations on the projection of land based and online businesses.
- Considerations about face-to-face fairs in the short and medium term. In charge of organizers of fairs, with the participation of UFI, Union of International Fairs for Latin America.
Conferences and update panels
- Personal marketing as a key factor in business marketing.
Speaker: Gustavo Pagano.
- Panel: Legalization of Online Gambling in Latin America. What are we on? Conducted by: Sebastián Vivot-Argentina, Constante Traverso-Peru, Francisco Leiva-Chile.
- Online Gaming in LATAM: Challenges, Immediate Opportunities and New Developments. Speaker: Karen Sierra Hughes.
- Artificial intelligence
Speakers: Mariano Sosa, Gabriela Elena
- Marketing for casinos, what do we do now?
Speaker: Mariano Molina de ALAJA.
How to save on biosecurity using nanotechnology.
Speaker: Marcos Argenti.
- New markets, products, and services for online gaming in LATAM.
Speakers: Cristhian Vargas from LatamWin and Eddie Morales from Betgames.
Totally Gaming Academy Training and Corporate Conferences
- TGA Tester Session 1: Online Sports Betting Management. Speaker: Hugo Llanos.
- TGA Tester Session 2: Fundamentals of Online Gaming. Speaker: Sebastián Perrier.
- TGA Tester Session 3: Casino Management (Land Based). Speaker: Francisco Vidal.
- Mozzarbet presentation.
- WorldMatch presentation.
- CT Gaming presentation.
- EvenBet presentation.
- BetConstruct presentation.
For the LATAM Business Roundtable, in which the situation of the markets will be updated and discussed with experts according to the current regulation in Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Argentina, GAT Virtual Expo has reached a collaborative agreement with Team Seven of Ana María Padrós and Educativa Perú, directed by José Miguel Chueca to enrich the call, content and methodology of this component.